Head of Digital Architecture
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join Danaher Digital and become the 'right-hand' to the head of Danaher Digital. As a credible technology leader with vision, you will partner with and enable Danaher operating companies (OpCos) to develop and deploy progressive digital platforms and applications that maximize the impact of Cloud, IoT and data technologies. You will inspire, empower and educate Danaher teams in designing and building cloud-based platforms and solutions for a diverse and complicated set of markets ranging from life sciences to health care diagnostics to industrials and to utilities…
We are open to remote work from The Bay Area, Seattle, San Diego, Irvine and Los Angeles!
* Develop a technology and architecture vision, collaborate with engineering to execute that vision and deliver at scale high-performance quality platforms and solutions
* Connect and understand multiple technical subject areas and market segments across Danaher OPCOs; provide hands-on detailed technical mentorship to development and operations teams
* Architecture Review Boards: run or participate in architecture reviews and approvals
* Design and deploy industry best practices; raise the bar on software innovation and processes across Danaher, including SAFe Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Release Management, Metric Reporting, DevOps, DataOps and MLOps, governance and more
* Develop, inspire and lead a small team of high-caliber architects, with proven track records
* 7+ years of direct proven experience architecting and deploying large-scale cloud-native products and platforms, and cloud-native/hybrid data analytics platform products (including Data/ML Ops).
* Distinct track record of demonstrating 'Entrepreneurial and Organizational Agility' by balancing the role of strategist with managing and delivering results in a high-urgency, high-growth environment
* Technology Visionary with successful track record attracting, retaining, coaching, developing and mentoring IoT/Edge or Data platform software specialists. Create a culture of openness and collaboration that fosters innovation. Inspire others to achieve results!
* 3+ years of proven track record of directly building and managing a small team of experienced cloud and data architects
* Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills - servant leader with the ability to collaborate, leading through influence across a global organization to drive direction. Strong facilitation and negotiation skills.
* Persuasive communication and influencing skills to inspire confidence, create followers and collaborate successfully with varied audiences including senior management and CxO level. Translate complexity into simplicity.
* Travel to other domestic and/or international locations as required (about 25% on average during non-pandemic times)
* 5+ years of direct experience architecting integrations with domain-specific applications and systems in manufacturing, med-tech and/or life sciences markets
* Bachelor's or Master's in computer engineering, computer science or related field
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The 'EEO is the Law' poster is available here.