Facilities & Operations Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Enables business to meet and exceed operational goals by completing timely preventative maintenance duties to maintain safe, stimulating and socially responsible building environment.
* Supports a team culture of continuous improvement for the office and manufacturing environment that ensures safety, efficiency, hygiene, and sustainability.
* Ensures successful maintenance of grounds and building infrastructure by troubleshooting issues mentioned above (safety shower maintenance, waste and recycling, landscaping, janitorial and cleaning supplies as an example).
* Advises and supports facilities team in identifying and implementing energy savings and sustainability improvements using DBS tools and kaizen.
* Actively supports EHS initiatives and supports excellent housekeeping and campus orderliness.
* Contributes to energy management data collection and aids in analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and facilitates environmental sustainability.
* HS Diploma required
* Demonstrated experience contributing to a successful team environment.
* Basic proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, as individual contributor, and in teams in fast paced, stretch goal environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communications
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
* Spanish-speaking ability a plus.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The 'EEO is the Law' poster is available here.