Contract Recruiter - Remote US
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to anywhere in the US
Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us - working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity - so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you'll do
* Manage full-cycle recruitment for a variety of levels and functions, internal and external hires
* Coach managers and interview teams as a Talent Advisor; delivering comprehensive support and consultation in fulfilling recruiting strategy
* Identify passive candidates using creative sourcing techniques and build talent communities to support pipelines
* Establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
* Partner with HR and internal clients to develop long term talent pipelining plans
* Effectively leverage social media tools in alignment with Cytiva brand strategy
* Provide ad hoc market intelligence data to hiring team and business, combine information (talent market trend, threats, opportunity, etc.) to be used at business strategy level
Who you are
* Bachelor's Degree and 4-7 years of experience in recruiting
* Work experience from global organization in Life Science or similar industry preferred
* Proven ability to act as talent advisor both internally and externally
* Business acumen and interest to get involved in projects on national and regional level
* Experience in using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to track and manage interview slates
* Experience from Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools for candidate pipelining as well as LinkedIn or other appropriate local tool for candidate searches is an advantage
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we'll empower you to push the boundaries of what's possible.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The 'EEO is the Law' poster is available here.