Automation Engineering Warehouse Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Automation Engineering Warehouse Associate assists with receiving, kitting, inventory control and tracking of materials for the AE build team. The AE Warehouse Associate is also responsible for locating missing parts and communicating part number, qty and discrepant materials issues directly to the respective buyer daily to ensure these materials can be located or replenished.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Verify part number, qty and condition of each line item on packing slips, BOL's and/or PO's
* Communicate receiving or materials issues to the management team and respective buyer
* Stock materials in their respective inventory locations
* Perform cycle counts
* Record accurate materials transactions during receiving process
* Update kit BOM real-time as materials are issued
* Track materials transactions between kits and/or projects
* Efficient delivery of kits and shortages to the respective technicians and kits
* Notify engineering when BOM qty, part number or line item issues are identified
* Processing of material transfers to and from an off-site warehouse
* Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
Education and Experience (in years):
* High school degree (or equivalent experience) with 1-2 years of relevant work experience
Knowledge and skills:
* Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Experience with SAP is a plus
* Basic understanding of AGILE
* Understanding of MRB and RTV processes
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
* High school degree (or equivalent experience) with 5+ years of related work experience.
* 5 years minimum warehouse experience
* 3 years minimum leadership experience
The statements in this description represent typical elements, criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The 'EEO is the Law' poster is available here.