Employment Type: Full-Time
Cydcor, a leader in outsourced sales, has been helping Fortune 500 and emerging companies achieve their customer acquisition, retention, and business growth goals. Cydcor has garnered a reputation for sales excellence and expertise, consistently exceeding client expectations and driving revenue growth, to become one of the most trusted names in outsourced sales.
Mulesoft Developer will effectively use the Anypoint Platform to help the businesses connect data, applications, and devices across on-premises and cloud computing environments.
What you'll get to do:
* Design and implement MuleSoft based solutions
* Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and implement them using the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
* Provide demos to business stakeholders during the lifecycle of a project
* Provide internal support and troubleshooting of existing integration implementations
* Mentor junior team members as required
* Other duties as assigned based on departmental needs
What you'll bring to Cydcor:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineer or similar field
* Recent MuleSoft Developer/Architect certifications
* 3+ years of hands-on experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform - 3.9.0+ and 4.2.0+
* 5+ years of overall professional developer experience (Java/JEE preferred)
* Strong understanding of designing, developing, and consuming RESTful and SOAP web services
* Experience with the following: RAML, Dataweave, API Manager, Cloudhub, Anypoint Studio, Exchange
* Experience in CI/CD such as Maven, Jenkins, BitBucket, Git, etc.
* Familiarity with networking concepts specifically to Anypoint Platform such as VPC, VPC Peering, VPN
* Development of test suites using MUnit, JMeter, or Postman to test API implementations
* Experience with Splunk and the following operations: data extraction, building reports and dashboards, and configuring alerts
* Prior experience on Salesforce Platform
Due to COVID-19, our office is working remotely temporarily.