Information Technology Quality Internship
Employment Type: Full-Time
This program is a 10-week full-time opportunity that starts on June 6th, 2022 and will end on August 12, 2022.
Locations: CT – Hartford; RI- Woonsocket
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
**You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:**
- Projects that contribute to the success of our business
- Community service activities
- Professional development workshops
- Mentorship and networking opportunities
- Interaction with senior leaders
And our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
**About this business area:**
The Quality Assurance team supports:
- Government Services
**You will work on:**
- Convert manual test cases for applications under test into automated test scripts and/or develop flowcharts/models for business requirements using ARD tool and automatically generate test cases
- Maintain the existing test scripts to the latest release code base and follow the defined coding standards and/ or update the existing flow charts/models for applications under test
- Participate in automation design/code reviews and/or business requirement model review to ensure test coverage and incorporate the review comments suggested by reviewers to deliver quality solution
- Meet educational requirements (see education section)
- Java and SQL programming ability
- Relational Database Experience
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Demonstrated leadership experience. Examples include: active roles in student or social organization activities, sports, or school or work-related projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Internship or work experience in related field such as business or healthcare
- Have an interest in obtaining full-time position within CVS Health upon graduation
- Basic knowledge on any of these automation tools: Unified Functional Testing (UFT) Selenium Webdriver Cucumber Robotic Process Automation (UiPath)
- Experience working with Agile Requirement Designer (ARD) or similar tools for business requirements modeling
- One year of experience with test management tools (HP ALM Quality Center, IBM Rational Robot, Test Manager or similar test tools
- Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Have an anticipated graduation date between September 2022 and August 2023
- Have a major(s)/concentration in Information Technology, Computer Science or related major
At MinuteClinic, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.