Senior Sales Order Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Cutera, we know that a company's success starts with its employees! We also know that an individual's happiness depends on being in the right career opportunity with room to grow! We are seeking a hardworking, driven Sales Order Administrator, to take outstanding care of our customers and partner with our sales organization to efficiently resolve customer concerns, and be the main point of contact for information regarding product, pricing, inventory, shipping, and invoicing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide pre and post order support to the field sales representatives and end customers while proactively following-up with customers and/or sales reps on any open issues to ensure satisfaction.
* Set up customers and maintain accurate customer information, including pricing, addresses, etc. in the order system and accurately process customer orders and credit transactions in company's database.
* Remain current on customer preferences, pricing, new products and systems, recommending upgrades or changes as business warrants.
* Work cross functionally to address and/or resolve issues relating to sales forecasts, product availability and customer commitments.
* Responsible for ensuring the prompt return of any RGA per approved business practices and collecting data associated with general financials; deal desk.
* Recommend improvements in business processes to increase efficiency and productivity.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and effectively in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
* Effectively manage and prioritize various projects with minimal supervision.
* Be knowledgeable and proficient on all company products, the market, relevant medical terminology, procedures and services.
* Understand sales order life cycle (forecasting, quotes, purchase orders, sales orders, allocation, fulfillment, invoicing and collections).
* Focus on quality with the ability to follow detailed procedures, create documentation of processes and maintain compliance with regulatory guidelines.
* Previous experience with order-to-cash (OTC).
* Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve customer issues.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* 4 years of proven experience working in customer service and/or order administration
* Strong written, verbal and analytical skills.
* Prior experience in the medical device industry strongly preferred.
* Proficient in Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word.
* Knowledgable with an ERP system.
* Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.