Employment Type: Full-Time
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We're looking for a Chaplain to join our team.
You will report directly to the Administrator or Executive Director. You will be responsible for the spiritual services provided to hospice patients and families.
* Participates in developing the spiritual plan of care for each patient/family
* Visits patients/families identified as appropriate for pastoral services and provides direct spiritual counsel, prayer, and ministry as appropriate
* Assists members of the interdisciplinary team in understanding the significant spiritual concerns related to the patient/family response to dying
* Serves as liaison and resource for community clergy in dealing with hospice patient/family
The candidate must meet ONE of the following requirements:
* BS or BA in theology, religion, human services, sociology or related field, from accreditedcollege or university.
* A Master's Degree in counseling, psychology, theology or divinity from an accredited college oruniversity. (preferred)
* A minimum of one unit of Association of Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc. (ACPE)-accreditedCPE
* Two years of active work in pastoral care ministry, and a demonstrated ability to work with patients, families, and community clergy of various denominations
* Three years of active work in pastoral care ministry and one year of clinical pastoral education is preferred
* Knowledge of terminally ill patients and their families along with an understanding of hospice
* Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
* Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
* Competitive Salaries
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
* This is a safety-sensitive position
* Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
* Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
* We are proud to be an EEO employer
* We maintain a drug-free workplace