Employment Type: Full-Time
Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases is a leading provider of cryogenic pumps, heat exchangers, process systems, services, and solutions for the LNG and industrial gases industry with over $250 M in annual revenue. We are a subsidiary of Nikkiso Company Ltd, a leading industrial manufacturer headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, with over $1.5 B in annual revenue, 8000 + employees worldwide, and publicly traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
* Candidates will possess 3+ years of welding experience in the following
* Stainless tube (1/4' 3/4') installation.
* Stainless and carbon steel threaded pipe (1/2' - 2').
* Stainless and carbon steel welded pipe per ASME B31.3.
* Pipe support and process skid installation.
* GTAW and GMAW in 6G position
* Satisfy pre-employment and random drug screening tests.
* 3 years of welding experience with process piping.
* Butt - Welding
* Silver Soldering
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* At least 3 years welding, preferably in stainless steel and carbon steel piping/pressure vessels.
* Ability to pass NDT on weld performed in 6G position.
* Complete understanding of blueprints and ability to work from written and verbal instructions.
* Demonstrated ability to perform the job in a highly capable manner with minimum supervision.
* Thorough experience using a wide variety of hand tools and capable of fitting and setting up details required for fabricated assemblies.
* Knowledge of basic computer operation.
Cryogenic Industries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.