Employment Type: Full-Time
CRST Equipment Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Trailer Technician/Mechanic to be located at our shop in Manteca, CA.
Summary: The Trailer Technician/Mechanic is responsible for maintaining class 8 trailers to ensure efficient, reliable, and safe equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform required maintenance services on fleet trailers.
* Perform trailer PM services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
* Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used and general comments.
* Complete written PM inspection forms.
* Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items and verify load status.
* Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures and service bulletins issued by CRST
* Operate basic shop tools to include; welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saw, scaffolding, ladders and other equipment as assigned.
High school diploma or GED is preferred. Will consider 3+ years of relevant work experience in lieu of educational requirement
General mechanical skills relating to class 8 vehicles and trailers.
CRST is an EOE
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Pre- Employment Background Check and Drug Screen.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org