Advisory Valuation Services Intern - Summer 2022
Employment Type: Full-Time
YOUR JOURNEY AT CROWE STARTS HERE:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a 'Best Place to Work.' We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Who Is Advisory Services:
Advisory Services (AS) provides valuation services, transaction services, bankruptcy and insolvency services (including fiduciary roles), restructuring advisory services, business management services, corporate finance advisory services, litigation and dispute resolution consulting and fraud investigation services. AS assists clients with their strategic growth, business preservation, financial reporting, and asset recovery objectives. AS also provides strategic vision and training to Crowe Horwath International's Global Corporate Advisors (GCA), a coordinated group of experienced corporate finance professionals from independent Crowe Horwath International member firms.
About the Team: Valuation Services:
Crowe's Valuation Services group provides an array of valuation services to meet client needs in connection with business combinations, mergers and acquisitions, transaction structuring, tax planning, financial reporting, structured financing, litigation support, complex security testing, bankruptcy, solvency, and asset value maximization. Our team approach to valuations combines the knowledge of our industry-focused professionals with the financial expertise of our valuation team members. Crowe provides a comprehensive set of services to meet the needs of public and midsize to large privately held companies, in a wide array of industries, as well as wealthy individuals and family offices.
Are you looking for a meaningful internship? At Crowe, we believe that the primary function of a successful internship is to engage students through meaningful participation in various projects.
- Assisting with preparation of client proposals, data requests and engagement letters
- Industry research, marketing activities, article research, data aggregation/analysis
- Assist with data gathering and data analytics
- Assist with performing market based methodologies - guideline public company and guideline private transaction searches
- Assisting with modeling and income based methodologies - running discounted cash flow analyses, calculating discount rates
- Working with the senior management team members on client valuation issues in financial reporting, tax and consultative settings
- Interacting with all levels of VS practice personnel
- Interacting with client personnel and management