Employment Type: Full-Time
PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job: Pricing Analyst
Job Code: U96 - PR-Pricing Analyst
HR Title Group: Accounting and Finance
Salary Grade: E13
FLSA Status: Exempt
Approval Date: October 2020
There are no direct reports with this position.
Under minimal supervision, the Pricing Analyst supports the pricing functions in contract proposal preparation, proposal price volume development, and price estimation. Employees in this job class work closely with the program, contracts, and proposal team members to develop cost proposals and basis of estimates (BOE) while ensuring compliance.
1. * Develops, analyzes, evaluates, coordinates, prepares, and supports cost proposals to government and commercial customers.
2. * Review Requests for Proposals (RFP) and/or other proposal documents for compliance to customer specifications/requirements and adherence to company policy.
3. * Work with other functions from across the company to understand and evaluate the labor, material and other direct costs associated with proposed contracts and the associated program.
4. * Perform detailed and complex analysis of inputs to ensure accuracy of estimates.
5. * Provide reviews of all estimates prior to delivery and review by senior management.
6. Other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Denotes Essential Job Function
* Prior experience a plus in field but not required;
* Knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) preferred;
* Intermediate computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
* Intermediate Excel skills;
* Propricer estimating software experience a plus;
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to make presentations and respond to inquiries by senior management, co-workers and/or customers;
* Demonstrated organizational, reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills;
* Exceptional internal and external customer service skills;
* Strong attention to detail and highly organized;
* Ability to establish priorities;
* Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous priorities at the same time.
Bachelors- Accounting or related field
A comparable combination of formal education and work experience will be considered.
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
* Viewing computer screen/monitor
* Utilizing a keyboard
* Answering phone/making calls
Work is performed in a normal office environment with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise. Employees may be required to work in excess of 8 hours in a day and/or 40 hours per week. Employees may be required to work in excess of 8 hours in a day and/or 40 hours per week.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor's instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at www.prideindustries.com.PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.