Person Centered Planning Guide
Employment Type: Full-Time
PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job: Person Centered Planning Guide
Job Code: V84 - PR-PCP Guide
HR Title Group: Rehabilitation Services
Salary Grade: N16
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Approval Date: January 2021
There are no direct reports with this position.
Under limited supervision, the Person-Centered Planning Guide provides training and support to develop person centered plans for all individuals receiving services with the company and to support their individual choices. Employees in this position coordinate and facilitate employee training and community partner training and the ability to facilitate training classes at a variety of locations.
1. * Facilitates training for employees to include Person Centered Planning, Creating Person Plan documents and summaries.
2. * Coordinates all functions related to training including scheduling, registration, and communication with participants, preparation of materials, classroom setup and tear down.
3. * Works with Case Managers to create new rehabilitation plans as needs are identified.
4. * Ensures training material, rosters, class attendance etc. are maintained in the Company's learning management system.
5. * Interfaces with community partners such as families, care providers, supporting agencies and regional center employees and markets training opportunities.
6. Track and input training into centralized training system.
7. Assists Case Managers and clients with plan writing and preparation, completion, and follow-up on goals. Provides leads and tips on how to develop person centered plans.
8. * Maintains reports, documentation, and files to update information and track all clients utilizing databases and case files.
9. * Provides ongoing communication between possible group opportunities, employment services, and site services.
10. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Denotes Essential Job Function
* Customer service and sales skills to promote the PCP training services to employees and community partners;
* Intermediate personal computer expertise including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation software applications. Knowledge of laptop, DVD, projector, and other necessary audio-visual equipment needed for training;
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to make presentations and respond to inquiries by management, team, vendors and/or customers;
* Human relation skills to build effective relationships with team and internal as well as external customers;
* Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
* Demonstrated customer service, problem solving and common-sense skills;
* Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions;
* Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time.
Bachelors- Human Resources or related field
A comparable combination of formal education and work experience will be considered.
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Valid Driver's License
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
* Viewing computer screen/monitor
* Utilizing keyboard
* Answering phone/making calls
Work is performed in a normal office environment with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor's instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at www.prideindustries.com.PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.