Employment Type: Full-Time
About Crossover Health
Crossover makes remarkable health possible by bringing people, their doctors, data, and benefits together under one connected system of health. We've built an entirely new category of primary care providing one simple place to go for trusted care-in person, online, anytime. We are working with the most innovative employer partners to integrate disconnected health and wellness benefits with tech-enabled services which allows our partners to increase access to care, decrease spending, and deliver an unrivaled experience for employees near and far.
The Practice Lead is responsible for day-to-day practice management and serves as the leader of the care team. In partnership with the Physician Lead, the Practice Lead guides the clinical and administrative operations of the multi-disciplinary, integrated primary care service, which is focused on achieving Crossover's quadruple aim -- 1) decreased health care spend 2) increased quality, 3) improved engagement, 4) strong employee/provider engagement.
* Implements Crossover's standards of care and operations workflows.
* Provides patient care, using Crossover's patient-centered medical home approach.
* Partners with the Triad, the finance team, and regional/market leadership to develop and implement annual clinic goals and operating plans, including achieving operating system metrics, practice outcomes, growth targets, population analytics, patient operating performance, and financial metrics.
* Implements/optimizes Crossover's operating system, ensuring quality and compliance goals and metrics are achieved.
* Partners with the Triad, the finance team, and regional/market leadership to manage clinic budgets.
* Identifies and recommends account growth ideas.
* Partners with the Triad and multidisciplinary care team to develop plans for maximizing client outreach and increasing clinic utilization.
* Identifies and recommends actions to enhance current services, partners with the Triad on developing and implementing new services.
* Hires, coaches, and develops staff. Assists in onboarding and training new team members. Encourages continuing professional education and development to enhance learning and meet licensing expectations. Provides guidance and direction to care team members, including nurses, hosts, operations leads, and care navigators (site specific).
* Manages inventory and orders clinic supplies; manages suppliers, partners and other vendor relationships to ensure contracts and services performed meet Crossover's expectations.
* Manages and ensures all clinical, financial, and administrative client and corporate data is captured and reported correctly.
* Co-leads clinic-wide huddles, team meetings, and ensures the clinic team is kept well informed of corporate and client communications, which includes clinical practice updates.
* Manages the schedule for efficiencies and optimal staff coverage, including PRN talent pools.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Minimum 5 years of clinical experience with demonstrated strong clinical leadership in similarly sized operation
* Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
* Minimum 3 years experience opening, operating and managing a multi-speciality, multi-provider Wellness Center, or equivalent
* Minimum 3 years of experience staffing and managing a team of employees
* Minimum 3 years of experience utilizing health analytics information.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN)
* Outpatient care and urgent care experience
* Advanced training or certification in management of clinic operations.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills to serve as a trusted advisor to the client and leader to team members.
* Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Apple and Google-based technology or client technologies such as Microsoft or HP
* Leadership skills and experience working in a collaborative team environment
* Passion for delivering a best-in-class patient care experience in an integrated patient-centered primary care model
* Creative, flexible and easily adapts to changing priorities
* Energetic, takes initiative and able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously when needed
* Embraces new ways of delivering healthcare
Physical Job Requirements
* Requires standing, walking and sitting for extended periods of time
* Includes full range of body motion including potential of handling and lifting patients
* Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal ranges
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions