Nurse Practitioner-San Bernardino PRN
Employment Type: Full-Time
About Crossover Health
Crossover makes remarkable health possible by bringing people, their doctors, data, and benefits together under one connected system of health. We've built an entirely new category of primary care providing one simple place to go for trusted care-in person, online, anytime. We are working with the most innovative employer partners to integrate disconnected health and wellness benefits with tech-enabled services which allows our partners to increase access to care, decrease spending, and deliver an unrivaled experience for employees near and far.
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for meeting all clinical, administrative, and financial performance metrics. This position is responsible for implementing, delivering, and ensuring that the highest quality of patient-centered care is delivered.
* Provides patient centered, comprehensive primary care services
* Participate in the selection of suitable treatment plans for all patients
* Supervise staff to ensure the care team is providing appropriate care in accordance with their duties and obligations
* Assist other care providers and extended care teams
* Provide continuous availability for medical and technical questions to the employees, patient care staff, and ancillary care providers including after hours coverage
* Actively participate in quality improvement programs, as well as participate in multidisciplinary quality assurance programs
* Collaborate with the management team as needed to ensure improvement of patient care
* Cooperate with clinical outcome reviews and measurements
* Comply with all policies, procedures, and protocols
* Provide general medical care and treatment to patients in the health center under the direction of a physician (depending on state)
* Submits health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by physician.
* Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures
* May refer patients to physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
* Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
* Must be Board Certified
* Must be licensed to practice in appropriate state
* BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required
* Proficient in promoting the clinic
* Strong Communication skills
* Patient communication skills
Physical Job Requirements
* May require standing, walking and sitting for extended amounts of time.
* Occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
* Manual and finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination
* Includes full range of body motion including potential of handling and lifting patients.
* Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal ranges. Must be able to effectively communicate with patients and team members.