Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Senior Copywriter, you are a seasoned storyteller who loves to collaborate with creatives and strategists to bring a digital voice to life. Grasping communication challenges and devising imaginative solutions that are both brilliant and on-brand is what you do. You're also know the ins and outs of site copy, banner ads, direct e-mails, interactive scripts, and other online marketing.
To demonstrate high-quality, insightful approaches with outstanding results, you pull from a wide variety of experiences on past projects. Copy is your comfort-zone, but you've got a well-rounded knowledge of the broader industry-social media, usability, online marketing, and traditional advertising. You're also a dynamic leader who can champion a creative direction with clients and be an inspiring mentor to junior copy staff.
* Lead concept development.
* Partner with designers, art directors, and creative directors to bring concepts to life.
* Work closely with art directors and designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style.
* Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution.
* Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics.
* Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts.
* Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control.
* 3-5+ years' experience as a copywriter in an agency environment-including experience with interactive media and direct marketing.
* Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
* Proven aptitude for quick, creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
* A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of Web trends and technologies.
* A strong understanding of marketing (especially direct marketing) and advertising principles.
* Experience with brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution.
* The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demand.