Senior Embedded Engineer
Creator in San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Engineering - Electronic/Computer Engineer
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $113,140.00 - 164,440.00 / Year*
Our mission is to create food better than what s humanly possible with technology that uses a zero-carbon footprint, and a guiding philosophy that focuses on high-quality ingredients from humane and local farming. We're roboticist, engineers, and food revolutionaries with a mission to solve some of the most complicated mathematical and engineering challenges to develop technology and experiences that can touch millions of people.
As a Senior Embedded Engineer, you are responsible for leading a diverse team of software engineers to create high quality solutions using modern software engineering techniques.
- Providing technical leadership and mentorship to your team of engineers, with an emphasis on coaching and career development
- Lead in the design, development and deployment of robotic solutions, using a data-driven approach within a continuous improvement culture
- Collaborate closely with the larger engineering and product teams to define and execute on software requirements
- Lead a team that develop efficient, scalable, testable, secure and maintainable code
- 3+ years experience leading robotics software teams that collaborate closely with hardware teams
- Strong computer science fundamentals (via academic or industry experience)
- Solid experience as an individual contributor as robotics software developer (focus on C++, Python)
- Familiarity with robotics and automation systems, ROS, real-time operating systems, embedded Linux, logging, I/O, robotics integration and framework software, safety-critical software
Creator doesn t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We re committed to being a team that reflects a broad range of experience, thought, geography, age, background, gender, sexual orientation, language, culture and many other characteristics.
Associated topics: cadence, chip, cpu, design, etch, mems, msee, quantum, vcs, verilog
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!