Employment Type: Full-Time
Who We Are:
Creative Circle is a recruiting and consulting services company. We specialize in digital marketing and creative staffing, managed services, and in-house studio development. Our strength comes from our talent community, and our power lies in leveraging this network to provide flexible custom solutions for our clients - from Fortune500 companies to boutique agencies and budding startups.
We match candidates based on skills, not just job titles, and we personally meet with each person to get to know their background and abilities better. Our employees are some of the hardest-working, fun-loving people we know. And we hope you'll soon be one of them.
What We Need:
We are looking for an Associate Recruiter (AREC) who will be responsible for assisting current Recruiters grow candidate data base requests as well as enhance the candidate experience. The goal of this role is to develop into a Recruiter within 6 months to 1 year of success.
Who You Are:
You were probably nodding to yourself as you read about what we need from the Associate Recruiter because you have:
* 0 - 2 years of internship or related professional experience.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Motivation for financial gain linked to your successes.
* Persistency - Associate Recruiters aren't deterred by rejection and never give up. They maintain positive mindsets through the ups and downs of a sales cycle.
* A strong sense of urgency.
As an Associate Recruiter Coordinator you will:
* Be assigned up to 10 JOs with potential to increase with time.
* Primarily low GM$, part-time freelance roles (less than 10 hr.).
* Perform proactive outreach to prospective core candidates .
* Interview core, junior to mid-level candidates.
* Create candidate profiles, and present in morning meetings under the supervisor of an experienced Recruiter.
* Schedule client interviews and send reminders as needed.
* Perform availability and check in calls with candidates in database.
* Field candidate phone calls when unrelated to a specific open job.
* Explain the registration process, what to expect, how to reply to job alerts and general timeline.
* Work with candidates to troubleshoot issues when needed i.e. EQCs, timecards, expense reports, assists with finding the answer for the candidate etc.
* Collect information and create onboarding documents for VMS programs.
* Enhance candidate experience by sending congratulation/thank you cards, sending first day instructions for full-time or long-term freelance assignments etc.
* Be responsible for a certain number of interviews weekly and selected OBPs.
* Attend industry networking events.
* Have an assigned Senior, Lead or Manager Recruiter to shadow high-level interviews.
* Perform ad hoc projects as assigned.
What We Offer:
Some companies have names you're excited to put on your resume. Some companies have brilliant, compassionate colleagues you want to learn from. Some companies provide meaning to your daily work while investing in your personal growth. Creative Circle has it all.
Aside from competitive compensation and benefits, a collaborative environment and people who are the best at what they do, here are some of the fun things we have going on in our San Francisco office:
* Team lunches, happy hours, group events - Now via Zoom!
* An inclusive environment where your voice will be heard.
* A network of some of the most talented, helpful individuals who want to see your career soar.
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, let's get started! We want to hear from you.
Due to COVID-19, Creative Circle is working remotely at this time. We will return to the San Francisco office when it is safe to do so.