Speech Language Pathologist, Home Health, PRN
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why choose to work for Elevate Home Health?
Our unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, with the integration of preventative and curative programs, brings together the latest in clinical excellence and empowers our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence. We are a home health service provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate recovery and promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient's home.
Chat with our virtual recruiting assistant or text the word JOBS to 949-482-6380 to learn more now!
* Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
* Active Speech Language Pathology license (CCCs)
* Ability to practice speech therapy unencumbered within state and federal guidelines
* At least one year of experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist (no CFYs)
* Home health experience
* Home Care Home Base documentation experience
Essential qualities and attributes:
* Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Team attitude