RN, Registered Nurse, Case Manager, Home Health
Employment Type: Full-Time
Elevate Home Health is a division of Covenant Care. Our unique focus on rehabilitative medicine, with the integration of preventative and curative programs, brings together the latest in clinical excellence and empowers our clients to achieve their optimal level of living and independence. We are a home health service provider enhancing the continuity of care for the patients we serve. Our services integrate professional and personal care to elevate recovery and promote independence, all in the comfort of the patient's home.
As part of the home health team, you will have clinical nursing knowledge, physical assessments, teaching and procedure skills, and ability to be directly responsible for assessing, planning providing and documenting nursing care for designated patient in accordance with the physician's plan of care and agency policies and procedures.
As a full-time employee, you'll enjoy comprehensive benefits and employee programs:
* Excellent pay, including 23 days PTO per year
* Comprehensive benefits, 401k, life insurance
* Continuing education & tuition assistance
* Generous referral bonus program
* Flexible scheduling
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME
We have full time, part time & PRN/per diem opportunities available. Chat with our virtual recruiting assistant or text the word JOBS to 949-482-6380 to learn more now!
* Graduated from an accredited nursing program, current state license as a Registered Nurse, and CPR certified.
* Has at least one year clinical practical nursing experience.
* Home Health experience preferred.