Senior Executive Assistant, Investor Relations
Employment Type: Full-Time
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
The Investor Relations Executive Assistant position will report to the Vice President of Investor Relations. This person will collaborate and work with the investor relations team to service the investment community (banks, sell-side analysts and investors), support the company internal record keeping and handle confidential time-sensitive and legal compliance information. Additionally, this position assists with project-related duties including planning events, coordinating internal communications and staying up-to-date with company expense and travel policies.
They will provide executive support by managing a complex schedule, assisting with travel arrangements and expense management, maintaining agendas and meeting notes for key meetings, and communicating internally and externally to key stakeholders, collaborating with other department Executive Assistants supporting C-suite roles and many financial, legal, HR and other stakeholders.
What You Will Do
* Act as first point of contact for all inbound calls and emails from investors, analysts and others; assist with scheduling and managing external constituents
* Manage the IR meeting schedule and coordinate logistics related to investor events such as investor conference appearances by senior management, non-deal roadshows, investor and analyst meetings/call requests, and other investor-related events
* Track all important investor and analyst information; for example, communications, required follow-ups, key dates
* Manage investor database including running targeting queries and screening, prioritizing analysts' meeting requests, tracking contacts and maintaining data on investor interactions
* Handle the fulfillment of informational requests from shareholders or other financial community constituents, and internal departments
* Coordinate all logistics related to quarterly earnings process, including: schedule and coordination of internal earnings prep meetings, ensuring the facilities and technical requirements are set, coordination with external vendor to schedule and operate the call, and scheduling post-earnings calls with sell-side analysts and investors
* Manage logistics for annual meeting call process in partnership with Legal team
* Assist in preparing materials / information provided to CEO and CFO to prepare them for investor meetings (historical prep docs, prior meeting notes, etc)
* Support the Board Meeting preparation process - assist with PowerPoints, providing materials to the Corporate Secretary to upload, and related functions.
* Manage the IR website to ensure accurate information is posted, including updating FAQs and working with vendors to post press releases, webcasts and other meaningful information
* Manage certain vendor relationships, including organizing and processing vendor invoices and oversight
* Prepare / maintain weekly IR tracking worksheets with data related to Expedia's stock and debt
* Partner closely with the Executive Assistants from other departments and admins across the company.
* Manage IR internal and external distribution lists
* Manage a complex and high-volume calendar, timely submittal of expense reports and coordinate international and domestic travel.
* Assist with special projects as needed and respond to ad-hoc requests.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Finance or similar field preferred.
* 5 + years Senior Executive administrative support experience preferred.
* Prior experience supporting Investor Relations function or financial institution preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and with precision, both oral and written
* Ability to be proactive, seek and research answers
* Strong ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word skill
* Demonstrated success in a large, fast growing organization, preferably in a multi-national environment
* Demonstrated ability to organize, multi-task, and problem solve issues while managing competing priorities and commitments to deadlines.
* Proven track record demonstrating ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
* Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team.
* High levels of integrity and discretion.
* Korean language proficiency is desired but not required
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, or affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application of recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.