HCM Systems and Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a 'Great Place to Work' by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver 'Value as a Service' by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers - small, medium and large - have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success - Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results - Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence - Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are seeking a motivated individual that thrives in a fast-paced, diverse working environment. You will be responsible for new system development and integrations within the HCM tool. You will own the full development life cycle that includes, design, build, test, deploy and maintain for all requests related to Ceridian. In addition to new system requests, the position includes providing ongoing technical support and maintenance of existing processes and workflows. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with top talent and who is looking for an excellent opportunity to get involved with multiple HCM projects with no limits to what they can accomplish.
* Create process and design system efficiencies to promote data integrity and data accuracy
* Work directly with internal customers and third-party vendors to provide technical support, research, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues in a timely manner
* Manage personal workload and tasks proficiently, efficiently, and with full accountability for results
* Partner with HR team members to develop consistent and standardized processes and services across the entire HR team
* Ensure that processes and procedures adhere to defined external audit and internal controls
* Lead technical support for the Human Resource technology project in accordance with established project management methodologies, conduct unit testing, create test plans and oversee end-user testing
* Manages the HRIS system software including review, testing, and implementation of HCM system upgrades and patches
* Collaborates with end-users, functional analysts, and management to coordinate application upgrades and software fixes, maintain system tables, document processes, and test results
* Researches and resolves HCM problems, unexpected results, or process flaws; performs scheduled system maintenance activities; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
* Performs complex computer programming, configuration, and troubleshooting tasks to ensure proper functioning, usability, and sustainability of the systems.
* Serves as the escalation point of contact for the functional analyst covering front line support to troubleshoot and fix issues and write reports and queries
* Identifies and analyzes business needs to build and supports HR strategy
* In collaboration with business partners or as a member of a project team, proposes process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, develops the implementation and/or change documents, policy changes, and/or major variations from established policy
* Facilitates team discussions and requirements definition to ensure clarity and appropriate outcomes of project work
* Provides in-depth technical expertise on one or more functional areas (benefits, payroll, etc.)
* Collaborates with the functional analysts to document system processes and create training materials for end-users on processes and procedures
* Follows through on all other duties as assigned appropriate within the scope of the position's responsibilities
* Maintains confidentiality and the highest degree of integrity
* Bachelor's degree in a related discipline (Computer Science/Programming) or applicable experience/credentials of expertise
* Minimum of 5+ years of work experience and demonstrated proficiency supporting ERP systems (preferably working with HRIS or HCM systems)
* Experience analyzing requirements, developing file interfaces, programming, testing, managing upgrades, and implementations
* Extensive experience in Core HR, Benefits, and Payroll processes including data entry of HR and Payroll transactions, pay calculations, tax, and benefits
* Knowledge of HR disciplines a plus
* Strong consultative skills and the ability to build solid relationships with your team, HR, cross-functional internal partners, and customers
* Ability to absorb new technologies and features quickly through independent learning
* Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously to meet critical deadlines
* Demonstrated requirements gathering skills and assessment abilities
* Demonstrated quality assurance and testing abilities
* Advanced analytical and quantitative skills
* Highly detail-driven with an emphasis on accuracy
* Ability to analyze program and system functionality and develop pro-active solutions
* Project management skills in complex environments with competing priorities
* Creative thinking and problem solving
* Courage to take initiative in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
* Effective presentation skills, including sharing knowledge and expertise in a complex business environment
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and the highest degree of integrity
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.