Nurse Practitioner Urgent Care - Buellton Village
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our stunning, specialty-specific urgent care clinics are designed to furnish the utmost in patient comfort along with the best provider efficiency.
* Ultramodern clinics with coffeehouse-style amenities
* Four exam rooms plus a procedures suite
* X-ray, laboratory and pre-packaged pharmacy
* An urgent care-specialty-trained support staff
* Staffing includes independent FNPs, Concierge/LVNs, Rad Techs
* Off-site support for radiology with near-immediate turnaround interpreting X-rays
* EPIC Electronic Medical Records system
You'll provide full-spectrum urgent care with a comprehensive scope:
* Common illnesses, minor injuries, cold and flu, physicals, etc.
* Patients: Pediatrics to Geriatrics
* Minor procedures: suturing, wound care, injections, etc.
* Patient referrals to outside providers as needed
* California RN License
* California Nurse Practitioner License
* California Nurse Practitioner Furnishing License (Controlled Substances II)
* Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Certification
* Drug Enforcement Agency License (schedule II-V)
* American Heart Association BLS are required prior to start
* Two (2) years' experience as an Nurse Practitioner in a family practice setting or related field; or one (1) year of Nurse Practitioner experience, plus five (5) year's emergency department RN experience.