Supply Chain and Strategic Sourcing Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
CORSAIR is looking for a Supply Chain and Strategic Sourcing Intern who will support the Audio/HID Purchasing team in day-to-day activities to ensure that cost, quality, and delivery targets are met. This intern will ultimately build a strategic framework for supplier performance and will design models to execute ramp and manage supply plans for cool new products. The ideal candidate is a team player and possesses strong project management, data analysis, and presentation skills.
* Maintain day-to-day component supplier and ODM relationships; act as the leading point of contact for all assigned components
* Design, propose, and implement supplier component ramp and supply plans to create a stronger supplier performance framework
* Validate CTB risks and provide recommendations to reduce gaps
* Pull and analyze data to develop reports and present to executive leadership
* Collaborate cross-functionally with Planning, R&D, and Channel Marketing departments
* Effective communicator who has experience working in cross-functional environments
* Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking strategically, and delivering results in a fast-paced environment
* High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple competing priorities
* Background in business or engineering disciplines
* Bilingual in Chinese-Mandarin a plus
WHO WE ARE:
CORSAIR (NASDAQ: CRSR) is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gear and technology for gamers, content creators, and PC enthusiasts. From award-winning PC components and peripherals, to premium streaming equipment and smart ambient lighting, CORSAIR delivers a full ecosystem of products that work together to enable everyone, from casual gamers to committed professionals, to perform at their very best.
CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops
We will have two cohort tracks that you may choose from that span a 12-week period:
* May 26th to August 18th, 2021
* June 16th to September 8th, 2021
* You are actively enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited institution and have completed at least one year of education.
* You are pursuing either an Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate Degree, and returning for at least a final term following the summer internship.
* You are able to fully commit to one of the two 12-week (40 hours per week) internship cohort tracks.
* You must be at least 18+ years of age at the start of the internship.
We have many intern openings in a variety of departments, check them all out to see which suits your interests and professional development the best at corsair.com/careers.