Sr Professional, Talent Acquisition
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!
* This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a best-in-class enterprise-wide Talent Organization! Our team is highly engaged, passionate about finding top talent pools for CoreLogic, and driven to ensure the process is great for candidates and our internal partners. If you like the energy of working in Talent, are a stickler for details, align with the job description and qualifications below, and want to join a fun team, then consider applying to CoreLogic!
This position is responsible for full-cycle technical recruitment. The Senior Recruiter in this position will interact with our tech leaders up to and including senior level management to fill positions within designated business units. The successful candidate will demonstrate a deep knowledge of next generation technology, talent acquisition, including recruiting strategy development, candidate sourcing, candidate pipelining, stakeholder management, and assessment/selection. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, attracting and onboarding exceptional tech talent for a broad range of technical roles (e.g. software engineers, architects, technical product managers, devops, cloud security engineers, etc.). This position could also support other non-technical roles (e.g. project managers, product managers).
* Develop and execute sourcing and recruitment strategies to identify external talent through passive and active methods
* Develop, maintain and communicate a broad understanding of the external market, and how it may influence Talent Acquisition strategies
* Deliver screened, best qualified candidates to meet business needs in a timely manner
* Drive an excellent candidate experience to ensure engagement throughout the recruitment process
* Own and drive the hiring process and set expectations effectively with Hiring Managers
* Drive talent acquisition activities in partnership with the hiring team; manage requisition and staffing related processes; support onboarding and assimilation activities. Partner with business leaders & HR partners to develop, extend, and negotiate employment offers.
* Consult with business leaders on talent related strategies and initiatives throughout the course of a search to influence decisions regarding recruitment strategy, profile development, assessment methods and final selection.
* Provide a superior experience to all stakeholders throughout the recruiting and onboarding process.
* Manage key business relationships; partner effectively with business leaders and functional teams to ensure business requirements are clearly understood and met; maintain broad influence through ongoing development of internal/external relationships across the organization.
* Ensure compliance with CoreLogic policies, processes and practices; maintain current knowledge of federal, state and local employment practices and labor laws. Serve as a role model of CoreLogic's ethical standards, professionalism and code of conduct.
* Develop domain knowledge of each CoreLogic business area, and its short and long-term objectives
* Build the technical employer brand in the market, organizing tech meetups and other recruiting activities in partnership with the business
* Bachelor degree or equivalent experience with 5+ years of direct experience in Talent Acquisition to include key competencies in sourcing, attracting and recruiting technical talent.
* Subject matter expertise in the areas of talent attraction, assessment and selection at all levels.
* Strong written/ verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills and presentation abilities with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals both internal and external to the organization with proven ability to communicate to customers/ clients in a clear, focused and concise manner.
* Consultative and collaborative style; ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across the organization. Demonstrated ability to effectively engage and influence all levels of staff and management.
* Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, lead by influencing, coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities; affects and shapes others' views or position on strategic approaches to sourcing and recruiting through communication of compelling and creative insights and ideas.
* Effective at managing multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines, engaging stakeholders, driving accountability ability to prioritize conflicting demands, organize time and resources to deliver solid and consistent results for the business and bring assignments to successful completion.
* Experience being responsible for full-cycle recruitment for positions located throughout the country.
* Demonstrated experience interacting with various business unit leaders up to and including senior level management to fill positions within designated business units.
* Demonstrated a deep knowledge of talent acquisition, including recruiting strategy development, candidate sourcing, candidate pipelining, stakeholder management, and assessment/selection.
* Have proven experience identifying, attracting and onboarding exceptional talent for a broad range of technical and data roles (e.g. software engineers, software architects, data acquisition, data solution engineers, data production).
* Ability to support other non-technical roles (e.g. project managers, product managers).
* We are seeking candidates with a high degree of business acumen with the ability to execute strategies aligned with company goals ; strong fiscal aptitude. Strong technical aptitude; advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office; general understanding of systems and their application to advance efficiency of operation.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.