Sr. Professional, Editorial Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
Currently recruiting for an energetic and passionate leader for the role of Sr, Professional Editorial Manager to work collaboratively across the company to manage the overall editorial strategy that supports CoreLogic's broader strategic goals and objectives and guiding the communications team for its implementation. You'll be passionate about creating exciting, thought-provoking content that inspires and entertains our various audiences in the homebuying journey.
As key contributor to CoreLogic's mission, the Editorial Manager will develop and create impactful communications across multiple platforms, such as web, print, video and social media to elevate CoreLogic's brand globally. We are looking for a passionate team player who will embrace the responsibility of managing the overarching narrative, stories and key messages for the Company; refine its voice and adapt its tone appropriate to a range of audiences including, but not limited to, real estate professionals, mortgage lenders, insurance professionals, government agencies and, leaders in global housing economy.
* Establishing and maintaining an enterprise-wide editorial calendar.
* Having oversight of upcoming launches, events and report releases across the company.
* Write, review and/or edit communications material to ensure the coherence, consistency and brand alignment of CoreLogic's stories, key messages and other strategic content across all corporate communications.
* Manage the editorial workflow for the organization and oversee a variety of departmental contribution writers, ensuring clarity, professionalism, quality and consistency in brand voice and style.
* Maintain consistency of voice, style, punctuation, spelling and grammar with editing and writing of publications.
* Work with marketing leadership team to create and implement strategies for editorial expansion, specifically to address changing customer needs and lead generation.
* Secure the appropriate approvals for all corporate communications.
* Actively collaborate with key stakeholders to conceptualize and execute on a variety of creative projects.
* Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent - Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs.
* Typically requires 5-8 years of publications/communications experience.
* Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with a variety of stakeholders.
* Contemporary experience in multimedia communications.
* Evidence of a passion for language and respect for the power of expression.
* Evidence of successful project management.
* Strong aesthetic sensibility and appreciation for creative design a plus.
* Experience translating visual identity across communications properties.
* Evidence of skills in working as part of a team, meeting deadlines, and consistent and steady performance in a fast-paced and high-profile environment.
* Comfort level and experience with working across all aspects of communications as well as liaising with multiple organizational leaders/departments in a matrix environment.
* Strong problem-solver; ability to navigate various viewpoints to develop consensus.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.