Assistant Manager – Amazing Restaurant Brand
Compensation: $125,000.00 - $125,000.00 /year
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
My client is super cool, funky, growing restaurant/bar concept. With two huge venues in California and smaller sites across the US and Europe- they’re becoming more and more well known as a awesome place to host events of any size. Due to expansion they’re looking for a new Director of Events to come onboard, manage a small team and oversee events for all venues.
• Oversee the planning and delivery teams
• Deliver events on time, within budget that meet and exceed expectations
• Communicate, maintain and develop client relationships
• Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to the team
• Ensure excellent customer service and quality delivery
• Manage and develop supplier relationships
• Provide cost effective budgets for staffing/equipment/wastage
• Maintain positive relationships with all business departments
• IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Exceptional communication skills with clients and staff
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
• A cool head to deal with last minute changes and provide solutions
• Commercially aware of event trends/genuine interest for exceptional food
• Great team leader and motivator
• Creative visionary that can grow the business
• Are you cool enough? Send you resume to Sharlene Cross today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.