Product Manager, Growth
Employment Type: Full-Time
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
ConsumerTrack is seeking an experienced Product Manager to is passionate and focused on driving the growth of the business via new and emerging products that expand ConsumerTrack's digital footprint. The Product Manager manages the Product and Design responsibilities for the new Financial Advice product as well as developing new verticals. This role will be working with cross-functional leaders across Paid Media, Sales, Ad Ops, Analytics and Engineering to deliver on roadmap projects that drive business value.
What's interesting about this role?
This position requires a mix of strategic thinking, consumer insights and data analytics, and a cross-functional go-getter mentality to deploy growth tactics across our business. The right individual will have the opportunity to help drive the strategy across multiple initiatives from launching and scaling new channels or experiences (email, marketing, mobile, consumer experience) to launching new business verticals.
How will you make an impact?
* Create, execute and deliver against a Growth roadmap with a range of strategy projects, including market expansion strategy and new product/service strategy.
* Achieve Conversion rate growth and revenue goals. Focus on business priorities & deadlines and continuously raise the bar on delivery speed and quality.
* Become an expert in ConsumerTrack products, the consumer audience for these products, and the potential opportunities for new product strategies.
* Work cross-departmentally (Media Buying, SEM, Sales, Ops, Content, etc.) to identify opportunities to amplify existing efforts, assess new potential revenue streams from each channel, gather feedback from released products and then strategize product improvement based on consumer engagement, conversion optimization, AB Testing, data analysis and interpretation.
* Understand the competitive landscape and overall trends in digital media and use these insights to shape our product strategy.
* Keep stakeholders informed of progress against the roadmap.
* Leverage data and insights to make informed hypotheses and decisions on product and site optimization.