Employment Type: Full-Time
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We enable users and their businesses by providing great service, keeping our promises and taking responsibility. We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers' businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
As the Team Manager you are to ensure the team meets SLA performance targets and drives glide paths towards KPIs. Ability to solve problems elegantly and enable other team members to do the same. If you share our approach, why not join us as a Team Manager in Berkeley, CA.
* Partners with business leaders to deliver services that support company objectives and that are consistent with Winning Together values.
* Manage direct reports in multiple locations using the Engineer Report, Daily Dashboard and other operational reports.
* Build a collaborative, cross-functional community between your direct reports, the GSD and the various IT partners.
* Monitor overall performance of services and following up if service delivery is not meeting expectations.
* Deliver service successfully -achieve SLAs, identify & drive glide paths for KPIs, achieve high customer satisfaction.
* Communicate cross organizational boundaries-engineers through to senior managers.
* Recruit, train, lead, motivate, develop and manage the performance of direct reports.
* Develop continual service improvement plans to ensure that service adequately support business needs now in the future.
* Lead the team by example and integrating the Computacenter core values into every day mindset and speech.
* Create demands, SoWs and complete necessary project documentation/internal forecasting activities.
* Hold regular campus review meetings with Campus Managers to discuss metrics, projects.
* Responsible for the workflow and resources of the team to meet the Computacenter's contractual obligations.
* Liaise with IT partners/other functions to ensure that the team have the right tools / skills and processes to complete their duties.
* Act as a point of contact for the team in connection with any work-related concerns issues.
* Develop the team through coaching and training to increase productivity levels and the service offering to the customer.
* Liaise with key members of GSD and Contracted Services to ensure that the account receives the right levels of support.
* Participate in testing customer/internal tools, systems, processes as part of Service Introduction/Service Improvement.
* Identify recurring problems and work toward root cause analysis with proactive, preventative solutions.
* Manage sickness/absence, holidays and training levels in accordance with the Computacenter processes and procedures.
* Ensure that all the team comply with the client & Computacenter security and company policies.
* Develop and agree personal development plans for all direct reports.
* Hold regular 1:1s with team members and lead/document weekly team meetings.
* Complete the yearly performance reviews for direct reports.
* Ad-hoc initiatives and projects as required by the business.
* Embrace and support Computacenter'smission and core values.
* Supervises, directs and controls the activities of assigned staff.
* Interviews, schedules, trains and assigns work.
* Establishes performance expectations and monitors results.
* Develop and nurture a team to highlight strengths and raise the bar for talent.
* Ensures a trained, motivated and professional staff capable of providing efficient and effective operations and exceptional member service.
* Recommends the discipline and/or discharge of staff, while maintaining required personnel documentation.
* Coaches and counsels' staff, as necessary.
Education & Experience Required
* Legally eligible to work in the United States.
* ServiceNow ticketing, knowledge management and reporting experience
* Passionate about providing excellent client service and will liaise with the various IT partners of the client
* Experience in providing training/curriculums
* Requires outstanding writing and presentation skills, critical thinking, decision making and initiative
* Able to prioritize work, demonstrate resourcefulness, flexibility and attention to detail
* Provide IT support and guidance as it relates to Service/Help Desk related issues
Skills & Competencies
* Maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels
* Improvements of the quality offering through the daily / weekly quality assessments
* Minimize costs
* Keep skills up to date with IT industry standards as appropriate to the role/Contract
* Attain and maintain accreditation as appropriate to the role/Contract
* Able to meet the physical requirements of the usual and customary methods of performing the job functions, including: a variety of standing, sitting, and walking throughout the day; lifting of up to 50 pounds.
Computacenter is a leading independent technology partner, trusted by large corporate and public sector organizations. We help our customers to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital transformation, enabling users and their business. Computacenter is a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs over 15,000 people worldwide. In US we support some of the country's best-known businesses with regional headquarters in both San Francisco & New York City and an Integration Center in Silicon Valley. www.computacenter.com/us
WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at Computacenter than just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, Computacenter provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security and peace of mind.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Computacenter (U.S.) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.