Industry Marketing Manager, Education
Employment Type: Full-Time
Home Careers Jobs Industry Marketing Manager, Education
Industry Marketing Manager, Education
Industry Marketing | Long Beach, California
The Industry Marketing Group (IMG) at Laserfiche is seeking a creative and motivated professional who is passionate about driving technology innovation to optimize educational services. The Industry Marketing Manager for Education is responsible for driving the company's overall strategy for the education market and leads the development and execution of comprehensive marketing programs to achieve lead generation, customer engagement and branding objectives. This is a dynamic and exciting role for an entrepreneurial-minded candidate.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche's cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry-including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing-use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company's vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
* Create an annual marketing strategy to drive lead generation and brand awareness in the education market.
* Develop marketing campaigns in partnership with industry publications and associations, host virtual events such as webinars and tradeshows, and drive education digital marketing initiatives.
* Develop and execute campaigns to increase marketing qualified leads and develop business opportunities for the education industry vertical.
* Serve as a subject matter expert and resource to other Laserfiche organizations and departments on education industry and technology trends.
* Deliver industry-specific training on solutions and marketing message to the Laserfiche sales team, solution providers and alliance partners.
* Conduct market research on industry trends and competitors to inform strategic industry marketing initiatives and the go-to-market approach.
* Collaborate with product marketing and product development to prioritize and incorporate industry requirements into the Laserfiche product roadmap.
* Work with senior industry customer executives and partners to share Laserfiche thought leadership, expand market intelligence and drive business opportunities.
What you will need:
* 3+ years of experience in digital lead generation marketing in the education industry, market research, campaign design and implementation.
* Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technology innovation and solution development in education, and a good understanding of business practices and value chains in the industry.
* Ability to foster relationships with executive-level prospects and partners.
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills when collaborating with cross-functional teams.
* Excellent organizational and project management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
* Ability to solve complex problems with minimal supervision.
* Strong PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Prior working experience with CRM preferred.
* Experience working in the education industry and/or Cloud technology sectors preferred, along with working knowledge of FERPA, HIPAA and other regulatory compliance areas in education.
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions - such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination - without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.