Email Marketing Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
Home Careers Jobs Email Marketing Associate
Email Marketing Associate
Marketing | Long Beach, California
The Email Marketing Associate is responsible for executing email campaigns for teams and departments at Laserfiche. From building audience lists, to drafting HTML source code, to creating emails in our marketing automation system, to analyzing performance metrics, this person will be hands-on in managing end-to-end email campaigns at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche's cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry-including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing-use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company's vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
* Execute the end-to-end process for sending emails. This includes receiving email requests from stakeholders; scheduling, setting up, coding and pushing 'send' on the email.
* Create and send email performance metrics reports to stakeholders and work with the Manager of Marketing Operations to provide recommendations on future email optimization.
* Create lists for email sends using dynamic rules to query email lists. This requires gaining an understanding of our marketing automation platform and data so that you are aware of what data points to use.
* Continuously optimize emails using tactics such as A/B testing or dynamic content.
* Manage the email editorial calendar by scheduling all company emails in Monday.com, posting status updates and ensuring there are no email scheduling overlaps.
* Work with Manager of Marketing Operations to share email workload, divide responsibilities and plan long-term email projects.
* Develop email copy for list emails and email drip campaigns as needed, as well as edit and optimize content based on performance metrics.
* Work with internal teams and stakeholders to gather requirements for email campaigns and execute them.
* Host recurring internal meetings in partnership with the Manager of Marketing Operations focused on email reporting, retrospective and planning.
What You'll Need:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, the social sciences or a technology-related field is preferred.
* A minimum of 2 years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, marketing automation or a related discipline.
* Experience with SaaS email platforms (e.g. MailChimp or Constant Contact) and/or marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot, HubSpot or Marketo).
* The ability to generate reports of email performance, including open rates, click rates, unsubscribe rates, bounce rates, delivery rates and other relevant metrics.
* Marketing copywriting experience is strongly preferred.
* HTML and CSS experience preferred but not required.
* Experience with A/B testing, dynamic content or other experimental tactics to improve email performance is preferred.
* Professionalism and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal teams.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions - such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination - without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.