Team Lead, ED Admitting
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Community Medical Centers, we are motivated by the central purpose of our mission: 'to improve the health status of the community'. We are dedicated to being ready for the worst so that those we serve can experience their best. As an ED Admitting Team Lead with the largest private employer in the Central Valley, you will actively feel and see how your role is key to improving the quality of life for those we serve.
As a member of our Patient Access staff at Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC), you will often be the first person that our patients and their families encounter. CRMC is the flagship hospital of Community Medical Centers - a not-for-profit healthcare system based in Fresno, California, and the largest healthcare provider and private employer in central California. We measure up with top hospitals nationally and are the 3rd largest in California. CRMC is home to the only Level 1 Trauma Center and has the only comprehensive burn care in the Valley serving 2.5 million people within 9 counties.
Your Admitting Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth
In this role some of your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
* Accountable for day to day problem solving, staffing, and education of all Admitting areas.
* Performs insurance verification, patient counseling, and admitting interviewing tasks.
* Attends meetings as needed, and acts as a Liaison to the various ancillary areas.
Experience and education minimum requirements:
* High school graduate/GED.
* Experience in all facets of admitting, insurances, payor sources, problem solving, mentoring and collections.
* Experience in scheduling, pre-admits, and knowledge of federal, state and local programs.
Click HERE to learn more about our awesome benefits offerings as well!