Respiratory Therapist Adult
Employment Type: Full-Time
The perfect blend of exceptional care and comfortable accommodations, Clovis Community Medical Center remains a top choice for women's services, labor and delivery, advanced minimally invasive surgeries, sports medicine, and weight-loss surgery. Home to the Marjorie E. Radin Breast Care Center, California's premier breast care center, we offer screening, diagnostics, and treatments using the most cutting-edge technology available. We're a family-oriented, suburban hospital at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains that's part of the Community Medical Centers healthcare network. Expanded in 2012, Clovis Community has 208 all-private rooms - making Clovis Community the only comprehensive hospital in the area with all-private rooms.
Whether for inpatient or outpatient care, we're here to provide the best possible experience and the highest quality care for the people we serve. That means we are able to offer a variety of ways for you to grow - both in the way you do your job as a healthcare professional and in the way you live your personal life. If you share our passion for providing the best possible care for each and every patient, you should consider a career with our team at Clovis Community Medical Center.
As a novice to advanced beginner therapist, provides respiratory care to meet the cardiopulmonary needs of the patient. Provides prescribed respiratory therapy ordered by the physician, which includes assessment, treatment, management, control, diagnostic evaluation and care of patients within the facility in accordance with department policy and procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
* Associate's Degree in Respiratory Care
* Graduate of an approved Respiratory Care Program
* State of California Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) license
* Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential
* Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association (AHA)
* Current PALS certification within 6 months of hire or entry into job; PALS not required for incumbents working at Fresno Heart and Surgical Hospital (FHSH) or at Community Subacute and Transitional Care Center (CSTCC)
* Current ACLS certification within 6 months of hire or entry into job
* Current NRP certification within 6 months of hire or entry into job required if working in NICU