Employment Type: Full-Time
The Pitch Analyst works with the Pod Leader, a seasoned senior analyst and Client Sales Team to provide research & analysis on (amongst other things):
* Understand the client brief, and generate insightful reports through research and analysis
* Analyze industry trends and market developments and present meaningful insights
* Create in-depth, relevant research reports on potential targets
* Develop deep-rooted knowledge of and expertise in the vertical and cloud solutions
* Assist in research in other verticals as needed
* Mentoring new analysts with research requests, established process to bring them to scale.
* Requires a bachelor's degree or MBA (preferred)
* 3+ years Enterprise Sales experience in technology
* Excellent presentation skills - PowerPoint and gSuite, or Excel experience
* Experience creating pitch decks for cloud services across multiple industry verticals
* Sales, Business Development, Market Research, sales proposal, RFP, or RFI experience is highly desirable.
* Hands-on experience in the chosen research vertical (BFS, Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Technology etc.)
* Analytical and inquisitive mindset, with enthusiasm and willingness to learn
* Should be able to work under general supervision, with limited review of work needed
* Strong written and oral communication skills and presentation capabilities
* Knowledge of cloud products is highly desired.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Job Location : San Jose, California, United States || Austin, Texas, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 21 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.