Senior Workday Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career in the same way. That's why CLA exists to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
CLA, one of the nation's largest public accounting and professional services firm is currently seeking a Senior ERP Support Analyst to join our internal Enterprise Business Solutions team, this is a fully remote position.
As a Senior ERP Support Analyst, you will:
* Be level three application support for CLA's ERP.
* Review business requirement qualification documentation from the IT Business Analyst for impact on reports/applications.
* Assist users with requests for support and information. Calculates test cases based on enhancements to be implemented from vendor or internally generated changes.
* Be responsible for validation of vendor patches and/or upgrades to the environment.
* Have a natural customer service approach to interactions with internal clients at all levels.
* Partner with the business on learning event content and session details.
* Select appropriate instructional procedures and/or methods in the development of training, and use various software applications to assemble, manipulate, and format information and presentations.
* Identify and analyze training and performance needs; recommends solutions, instructional strategies, and media; and develop and implement training and evaluation solutions.
* Be comfortable speaking in large groups and demonstrates knowledge of current techniques and procedures used in the design and development of technical curriculum.
* Assist with enhancements as required.
* Create process and technical documentation for new and existing processes, policies, and user guides. Participates in project teams that are either directly associated with the ERP or that use the information in some form.
* Communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Your experience likely includes:
* 6+ years of overall IT experience working with Workday.
* Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience planning, facilitating, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
* Following development and deployment standard processes.
* Experienced in test planning, test case development and execution.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/