Sr. Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for a proven Analytics professional to partner with our Product, Marketing, and Revenue teams to help answer some of the toughest questions asked at Clari. As a founding analyst of Clari Labs, you will be leveraging product & telemetry data to help surface industry-leading insights for Clari, our customers, and the industry at large.
The ideal candidate is an expert at working with complex data sets, has experience with data manipulation and visualization, and is passionate about all things data. They are also a self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to build a data-driven thought-leadership function from the ground up while bringing deep data expertise to support Clari's Product & Marketing initiatives.
* Collaborate cross-functionally to produce insights that shed light on industry trends & best practices that can ultimately be shared externally
* Support the Marketing & Product teams' analytical efforts (from data modeling to visualization)
* Build world-class dashboards that are easy to use & impactful in decision making
* Manage complex data models & insights that will scale with the company's growth
* Partner in creating presentations that highlight key findings from our data
* 5-7+ years of experience in a Business Intelligence, Marketing/Product Analytics, Data Engineering, and/or Analytics capacity. High-growth or tech environment is a plus
* Experience with modern data stack tools: Fivetran (ETL), Snowflake (Data Warehouse), Tableau (BI) and knowledge of business tools like Excel, Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible
* Advanced SQL knowledge (with R/Python being a plus)
* Ability to learn our data stack quickly through instruction and self-training
* Strong ability to build collaborative, productive relationships with colleagues/teams across Clari
* A curious mind that's highly analytical and comfortable working with large data sets
* A self-starter who is motivated & enjoys working in a fast-paced, ever-changing workplace
* Minimum bachelor's degree with an emphasis on quantitative coursework (Business Analytics, Statistics, Data Engineering, or a related area). Masters is a plus.
Benefits and Culture
* Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
* Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
* Monthly wellness reimbursement
* Paid maternity and paternity leave
* Fertility support
* College savings plan
* Stock options
You'll often hear our CEO talk about 'Being Remarkable'. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that's interesting and meaningful, in an environment that's nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We'd love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!