Salesforce Administrator - Remote
Employment Type: Full-Time
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari's market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UIPath, Okta, Workday, to name a few. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we've changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a passionate and talented Salesforce Administrator (with a focus on Service Cloud) to join our growing team and help take our Salesforce platform to the next level. You will be given a high level of responsibility for the freedom and the potential to make an immediate impact. If your idea of fun is losing track of time while geeking out in entitlement processes and building communities, we'd like to talk to you.
What You'll Do:
You'll be a member of an agile software team, and a leading voice in your team's design and implementation efforts. You'll communicate with peers to build an environment that is both readable and reliable. You'll also look critically at what we're building and how we're building it, and you'll originate ideas and automation that advance our systems.
What You'll Need:
* You have 3+ years of experience declaratively developing on the Salesforce platform
* You have 2+ years experience building Service Cloud environments, a plus if you have experience with building Communities
* You have experience working with Process Builder and Flow and streamlining them to be efficient and moving them to code where necessary
* You have Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
* You have the ability to evaluate complex business problems and turn them into solutions
* You have experience testing and troubleshooting customizations, determining root causes
* You have the ability to document processes, automation and chart customizations in a manner that makes sense to both end-users and peers.
* You have good communication skills and are able to speak to business users in 'layman's language'
* You are a critical thinker and are able to spot gaps, challenge assumptions and push back against bad ideas, and offer best practices
Extra Credit for You:
* You have experience working with other platforms such as Conga, Docusign, Marketo, Outreach, Ownbackup, Gong, and Slack
* You have 2+ years of experience building Communities, Service Cloud Consultant and Community Cloud Consultant is preferred
* You have experience working with Salesforce Partner orgs
* You have experience working with integration platforms such as Workato and Zapier
* You've been a part of a team in an agile environment
Benefits and Culture:
* Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
* Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
* Monthly wellness reimbursement
* Paid maternity and paternity leave
* Fertility support
* 401(k) and College savings plan
* Stock options
You'll often hear our CEO talk about 'Being Remarkable.' To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that's interesting and meaningful, in an environment that's nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We'd love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!