Grow your Career with CSE Insurance Group!
We are currently seeking a Multi-State Home Product Manager to join our team. Our team members play an integral role in the innovation and growth of our organization.Join CSE and be part of the excitement. You'll love our stuff!SUMMARY
By leveraging industry expertise and exceptional product management skills, the Homeowners Product Manager will work closely with our actuarial pricing and product team members to develop price, underwriting guidelines, coverage forms, and processes for our Home line of business. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strategic vision and operational ability in further identifying areas of opportunity in departmental proficiency, efficiency, and tactical decision making. Reporting directly to the Product and Underwriting Sr Vice President, this Product Manager will excel in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional exposure and high visibility to Executive Leadership. Responsible for Home P&L.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND BEHAVIORS:
- Profitably grow Homeowners insurance business. Achieve underwriting profit through product, pricing, inspection, underwriting, and other actions in coordination with other departments reflecting corporate strategy and priorities.
- Analyze market trends, vendor products, competitive product features, industry trends, and best practices.
- Evaluate the proposed impact of procedure, vendor and program changes to key metrics such as profit, production, retention and satisfaction, and monitoring post implementation results.
- Develop underwriting strategy and guideline changes.
- Manage versions and changes to policy coverage forms for assigned products.
- Schedule, coordinate, participate in, and lead a portion of: rate, rule and form review discussions with Pricing Committee.
- Communicate product and process changes to marketing, field operations, underwriting, and technology teams.
- Develop project plans and manage tasks across functional groups to ensure timely implementation.
- Lead new product development, maintenance, and retirement of old products.
- Optimize the customer product experience and customer satisfaction
- Lead underwriting training and audits, the introduction of new and/or revised policies, product data integrity, procedures and programs. Collaboration in the development, implementation and maintenance of underwriting programs and tools.
- Report Profit and Loss performance results of assigned products to senior management.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Think like a general manager, act like an owner.
- Be in the details, understand how to improve segmentation, select optimal pricing factors, apply underwriting guidelines, optimize inspection and underwriting workflows, monitor mix, and manage the health of the renewal book
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team to achieve business results
- Achieves a standard of excellence with work processes and outcomes, honoring company policies and regulatory compliance.
- Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels and attain desired results.
- Must have the ability to collaborate with cross-functional team to achieve business results.
- Works well under stress and tight deadlines
- Effective communication, presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Balances listening and talking, speaking and writing clearly and accurately, influencing others and keeping others informed.
- Team oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Is receptive to feedback and willing to learn, embracing continuous improvement.
- Five or more years of homeowners product management experience required. Commercial BOP Product Management experience preferred.
- Prior P&C insurance: underwriting, sales, claims or marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a STEM or business field
- CPCU, MBA and or Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS) designation desirable but not required
- Knowledgeable in treaty and fac reinsurance placement
At CSE, we offer a competitive benefits package (to include profit sharing and 401K match) complemented by work-life balance programs to support our employees.Who We Are
CSE Insurance Group is a multi-line provider of personal, commercial property and casualty insurance recognized for its fairness, integrity and exceptional service.A community of good people define our company
CSE Insurance Group is a local company. Our community is your community. Being good people defines us and the agents that represent our products.What We DoProtect with well-made insurance, delight with exception service
Our customers deserve exceptional service and well made, high-quality insurance at a reasonable cost. They should feel positive about the protection CSE insurance provides.How We ThinkCreate confidence in our customer s mind everyday
Every time we connect with you is an opportunity to express our purpose to exemplify the integrity we demand of ourselves and our company.