Communications Specialist United States
Employment Type: Full-Time
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Maximize and expand your communications skills by completing a one year rotational program in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- support to our functional organizations to create programs, prepare documents and presentations, develop key themes, identify gaps, opportunities and channels for engagement, and support initiatives being led in the throughout the organization
- Develop internal and external communications, collaborate with organizations around Cisco as well as agencies, use research to support decision making, and assist in the planning and execution of campaigns, events, or programs
- Learn to navigate and demonstrate your insights to seek problems in a complex, global organization
- You will expand your communication knowledge through a wide-variety of development opportunities including our Communications Rotational Program for university new hires, which includes monthly meetings with executives and mentorships.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
Come collaborate with a diverse group of peers and Communication leaders to learn the foundations of Communications and use those skills to help jump-start your career. Challenge yourself and find the career path in Communications that you're passionate about and learn to identify business issues to then collaborate with peers and Cisco leadership to build a project plan. Partner with a mentor and collaborate with experienced Cisco Communications Leads.