Employment Type: Full-Time
Cisco's Customer Experience Design Group is looking for a Visual Designer to help reimagine the customer experience across the entire lifecycle of our portfolio; from sales, to support, to product renewal. You will work on initiatives that range from incubating design-centric proof-of-concepts, to digging into the details of strategic products to transform them into something our customers can't live without.
* Collaborate closely with interaction designers to transform UI wireframes into beautifully crafted and visually compelling application designs
* Create conceptual solutions to design problems
* Produce innovative and contemporary design styles
* Lead brainstorming sessions on how to build a creative strategy to meet the needs of various target audiences
* Create custom graphics/illustrations based on the creative brief
* Produce guideline documents and assets for implementation by development teams
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of an innovative Experience Design team responsible for reimagining the way customers and partners interact with Cisco. Our team develops forward-looking applications, solutions, and services across cloud, desktop, and mobile platforms. Operating in an agile environment, you will work on products from concept to delivery, collaborating daily with a growing team of product designers, content designers, and UI engineers.
Who You Are
* 4+ years of experience in UI visual design
* Deep knowledge of design tools: Figma, Sketch, Adobe suite, etc.
* Mastery of typography, color, and composition to support brand and product requirements
* Strong online portfolio - web application and mobile design particularly relevant
* Ability to produce guideline documents and assets for development teams
* Creative and pragmatic problem solver
* Successful track record of delivering integrated high-end user interfaces on schedule, on budget, and with high quality
* Data visualization
* Ability to prototype interactive UI concepts
* Mastery of animating UI mockups to support user interactions and understanding
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're 'old' (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But 'Digital Transformation' is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it).
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA). We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
Visual design, figma, photoshop, sketch, illustrator, ui design, experience design, customer experience, design systems, branding