Product Manager - CX Cloud Release Planning Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
What You'll do
Our Customer Experience (CX) team is seeking a Software Product Manager for a leading-edge SaaS product that will define how customers consume support services in the future. In this role, you'll guide customers on their digital transformation journey to intent-based networking. You'll work with Customers, UX, Engineering, Strategy, Technical Services, Marketing, Sales and other functions to build SaaS that delight and engage our customers. Your responsibilities will be end to end, from problem discovery and user story refinement, all the way through to delivering optimal solutions to those problems.
We are looking for someone who can solve problems with creativity and collaboration as your guideline, you are data-driven, and can work effectively in a highly distributed team environment. It's in our culture to learn, adapt and improve, so you'll be someone who isn't afraid to try new things.
* Identify, analyze and prioritize new features based on business and customer impact
* Define the roadmap of a SaaS product and the underlying cloud platform, ensuring worldwide leading competitiveness and business success
* Gain a thorough understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow product adoption, improve customer experience and drive growth
* Work closely with other product teams, engineering, design, content providers, data analytics etc. to deliver a world-class experience for SaaS product to global customer base
* Oversee the product throughout its life cycle, including ideation, prototyping, user research, design, launch, iteration, and end-of-life decisions
* You have an ability to drive business success and user engagement
* Drive product launches to meet release goals and ensure cross-functional teams have appropriate understanding, are aligned, are prepared and plans in place to execute and monitor outcomes
* Work with Product Marketing to develop messaging and positioning that explain technical and business value in simple, understandable terms
Who You'll Work With:
This is an exciting position for driving innovation in the CX journey. This position is part of an exciting, diverse team responsible for the SaaS product and technology architecture-specific service offer portfolio across technical and professional services for enterprise networking products and solutions. The team's charter is to drive the growth of its multi-billion-dollar support services business by developing new offers and next-generation digital capabilities to make it easier for customers to consume support services.
Cisco CX Cloud product is a new product and will enable a totally new customer experience by helping accelerate their digital transformation by Digitizing support services and anticipate their needs at every turn. Working closely with other Product Managers, Engineering Leaders, Technical Architects to closely interact with Cisco's customers to identify their product requirements and needs.
You'd be part of the Cisco CX Product Management team. In this exciting role, you will be empowered to make a difference, establish a reputation, and position yourself for continued growth.
Who You Are
* You've achieved a Bachelors in EE or CS, or have equivalent work experience with a Master's degree (MS/MBA)
* 10+ years of combined experience in product management, product development, product operations, engineering or release management
* Minimum 2 years of software product management experience with focus on content experience and data analytics
* You're a champion of lean startup principles with a passion for designing a great user experience
* Have strong business and technical product requirement writing skills
* You can effectively communicate requirements and negotiate priorities with both business stakeholders and software engineering personnel
* Has experience with Agile/Scrum development environments
* Has the ability to collaborate, lead and work under pressure in a fast-paced matrix organization
* Has a bias towards taking action, learning from customers, measuring success and iterating to improve
* Has proven ability to think Customer-first; a successful track record in building strategies and solutions to meet customer needs
* Has experience building and growing high impact product management teams
This role can be based remote
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're 'old' (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But 'Digital Transformation' is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.