Head of Marketing Operations, Americas, Webex
Employment Type: Full-Time
What You'll Do
The Head of Marketing Operations will be responsible for our marketing technology stack, integration across all inbound and outbound channels, database marketing, reporting and analytics, and our lead management infrastructure. You'll be responsible for driving marketing operations excellence and execution across the Americas. You will also support reporting and data modeling across our budget, lead, and pipeline funnels across our entire portfolio, and identify strategic opportunities to grow our business across demand generation, campaign strategy, digital marketing, and content marketing.
* Manage integratation across the Americas for our entire marketing technology stack including Eloqua, Adobe Analytics, and integration into SFDC
* Align data architecture and attribution with the VDC and sales operations organizations to enable consistent lead and pipeline reporting
* Lead demographic scoring framework and drive alignment with all internal marketing partners
* Create new campaign and content taxonomy for marketing, aligning with GTM for marketing and sales
* Manage database marketing function including data hygiene, contact and account augmentation, and support demand and field teams with targeting and segmentation work
* Help support creation of expanded enterprise marketing motion as the stakeholder for data strategy and analytics
* Drive best practices across the global marketing organization around reporting
* Build and maintain marketing enablement for using reports and incorporating data into planning and optimization
* Support qualitative research, insights, and brand analytics for the global brand organization
* Manage marketing operations integration for newly acquired companies
Who You'll Work With
Your daily operational partners will be demand generation, field marketing, corporate events, digital, ecommerce, and performance marketing. You will also drive regular interlock with business systems IT, sales operations, FP&A, and other teams that require coordination with marketing data and reporting.
Who You Are
* BS/BA required, preferably in business or technical concentration
* 8+ years in a senior marketing operations role
* 3+ years leading high-performing marketing operations teams
* Very high proficiency in SFDC, both from architectural and reporting perspectives
* Power-user in Eloqua or Marketo from all stakeholder perspectives including development, interlock with demand and field marketing motions, and campaign reporting frameworks
* High proficiency in front-end data visualization platforms (Power BI, Tableau)
* Experience working with data warehouses and data lakes
* Strong proficiency in data query languages
* Experience mentoring marketing operations professionals at all experience levels
* Background in managing global operational centers of excellence is a plus
* High-energy, a positive attitude, and accountability are critical for success
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're 'old' (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But 'Digital Transformation' is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!