Field Sales Ops Manager - Americas 1330365
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why You'll Love AppD
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you'll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences.
Since the Cisco acquisition, we have maintained our unique startup culture that the closely-knit team values greatly. With the addition of Cisco resources and reach, AppDynamics is now running at mass scale and velocity as the #1 APM vendor in the marketplace.
What You'll Do:
* You are a partner to AppD's Americas sales leaderships to help make and drive good decision making.
* Coordinate and run the weekly Americas forecast call, ensuring that the forecast is reflected accurately in our Sales tools and be proactive in providing forecast metrics
* Collaborate with segment Sales leaders to develop and maintain territories and organizational design
* Provide business leadership in managing and reviewing quota assignments
* Lead and manage a diverse range of projects and work streams end-to-end. This includes projects focused on pipeline forecast accuracy, pipeline health and return on investment, and funnel analytics.
* Support our go to market operating cadence including forecasting, QBRs, MBR, etc.
* Identify, plan and execute one-off projects to improve the Sales team's ease with which they can sell
* Have a 'business first' focus when looking at how our policies and tools can be improved to help the Sales organization
Who You Are
* 5+ years of software industry experience, ideally at a high-growth company with a global footprint
* Experience in strategy, analytics, refining and implementing processes, and sales program design and execution
* Managed a team of 2-3 analysts
* Experience of being a business partner to Senior Stakeholders.
* Demonstrate an ability to apply a mathematical/ analytical approach as well as a 'Business-first' approach to solving problems and know when to use each.
* Strong analytical and business modeling capabilities coupled with presentation skills and written communication
* Experience partnering closely with sales systems teams to scope and articulate Salesforce and third party tool requirements.
* Preferred: Solid understanding of Sales Processes and methodologies and an understanding of MEDDIC.
The world is changing. Today, people and devices are more connected than ever before, raising the bar for performance and the customer experience alike. At AppDynamics, we're unified in our mission to empower enterprises with an AI-powered application performance monitoring solution that provides visibility and insight into the IT environment, as well as unified monitoring down to the network, so you can make mission critical and strategic decisions that drive business forward in real-time. When AppDynamics was acquired by Cisco for $3.7B it was the day before we were planning on going public. This strategic acquisition was 2.4 times more than we planned to exit at, which highlights how much Cisco values the AppD business. So, why did they invest so much in us? As part of Cisco, AppDynamics will serve a critical role in helping drive Cisco's continued transformation into a software company. Being a part of the Cisco family allows us to benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.