Email Marketing Copywriter
Employment Type: Full-Time
What You'll Do
We are looking for a creative and experienced Email Marketing Copywriter to join our growing, fast-paced Webex Online team. You'll have the opportunity to contribute to global email campaigns ranging from product onboarding to demand generation.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Writing emails to support global campaigns spanning everything from product onboarding and adoption, to up-sell/cross-sell, and net-new prospecting.
* Creating compelling subject lines that drive higher CTRs.
* Monitoring effectiveness of emails and adjusting copy to optimize results.
* Maintaining an approachable brand voice and taking complex technology messaging and turning it into jargon-free end user copy.
* Adapting email messages to each relevant audience and persona.
* Researching and understanding product lines to be able to portray them accurately in emails.
* Proofreading and editing content.
Who You'll Work With
You will be a member of the Webex Online marketing team, reporting to the Website & Content Strategy lead. You will collaborate across the Webex Online team, product management, geo marketing leads, and demand generation teams to align email messages to strategic programs and priorities, as well as understand user experience flows for onboarding messaging. You will also work with our UX-design team to build email templates that optimize performance.
Who You Are
* 2-3 years copywriting experience, with an emphasis on email campaigns.
* Bachelor's degree in related field.
* Knowledge of email marketing best practices.
* Data-driven and experimentation-led.
* A portfolio which showcases writing samples with particular focus on successful email copy and subject lines.
* A storyteller, with excellent written and verbal communication skills that allow you to get your message across simply and effectively.
* Conceptual, creative thinker with the ability to translate complex technology into engaging content and messaging.
* Ability to adapt your writing style to different audiences and platforms.
* Highly organized with excellent project management skills, strong attention to detail, and a track record of meeting deadlines.
* A self-starter, comfortable working with large cross-functional teams.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're 'old' (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But 'Digital Transformation' is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!