Brand Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Who You'll Work With
Cisco is an award-winning workplace - named #1 on the World's Best Workplaces list by Great Places to Work and Fortune Magazine for the second year in a row! Our company purpose is to Power an Inclusive Future for All. In the Cisco Collaboration Business Unit, our focus is to empower inclusive collaboration, and we're delivering on that with the all-new Webex. We are #1 in market share for personal meetings and cloud/hosted calling users. Our momentum continues to build (read about our recent announcements). Our Marketing team is growing, and we're hiring!
What You'll Do
Reporting to the Global Brand Media Leader, we are looking for a Brand Media Manager to help create and implement the brand media strategy globally. We're looking for a proven, collaborative paid media brand marketer who can help build brand awareness, and change perception of Webex. This candidate will have expertise in implementing a comprehensive paid media strategy, launching new channels, and programs globally. This is a highly cross-functional role that will collaborate with the advertising and creative teams, demand gen marketing, analytics, and external agency partners to help build programs that drive brand awareness and market share for Webex.
* Acts as the day-to-day lead on various advertising campaigns, helping to develop high-impact media plans that will help tell the story of the all new Webex.
* Collaborate with cross-functional partners within the Webex organization including Advertising and Creative teams, Geos, Demand Gen Media, and Analytic organizations to drive strategic development and implementation of media plans.
* Day to day point person for our brand media agency, working as their partner to drive the process end to end.
* Maintain schedules, budgets and communications to ensure a smooth workflow.
Who You Are
* 7+ years of paid brand media experience, including non-digital media, digital and paid social.
* Strong strategic capabilities, hands on and comfortable with tactical execution and analysis of cross-channel campaigns.
* Experience working with agencies and vendors.
* Strong analytic skills. Experience with analytic tools.
* Experience developing and delivering against key performance indicators.
* Experience tracking and tagging across digital platforms.
* Agency media management experience.
* Experience working with demand gen media team.
* Creative agency/media agency coordination.
* Publisher management.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're 'old' (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But 'Digital Transformation' is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!