AppD Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Finance FP&A
Employment Type: Full-Time
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance, so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our coordinated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively supervising, analyzing, and optimizing sophisticated application environments at scale which has led to shown success and trust with the Global 2000.
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
* Medical, dental, vision coverage
* 401k match (4.5%)
* Wellness perks (hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
* Annual professional development fund to build your skills in product, leadership and technical topics
* 4 weeks paid time off (PTO), 5 days volunteer time off (VTO), 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
* Paid time away for new parents (13 weeks)
* Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
* Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits and drinks
* Free shuttle service and pre-tax commuter benefits
About You (Desired and soft skills. Write in a personalized way!)
You are organized with strong attention to detail. People and team oriented and effective at building and maintaining cross-functional relationships. You present a clear and concise communication style.
About The Role (The team, Roles & responsibilities, written in an aspirational way. Not too lengthy)
You will join the Global Sales Finance team as a Senior Financial Analyst providing support in various areas in Sales Finance, including OPEX, HC, Commissions, Bookings.
* Partner cross-functionally to help around annual planning and forecasting for AppD Sales
* Partner with Cisco Sales & Service Finance (SSF) teams to provide monthly forecasts and variance analysis as well as bookings pipeline status
* Support preparation for QFR and QBR as well as weekly analysis on bookings performance
* Support data analytics and restatements around Headcount, OpEx, Bookings, Capacity, Quota Reporting, Commissions
* Look for opportunities to improve processes including automation
* Acts as role model by remaining in compliance with Cisco's policies and procedures
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Economics or Finance + 5 years of related experience, or MBA + 3 years of related experience
* Strong quantitative analysis, modeling, and logical reasoning skills. Proven track record in financial modeling is required.
* Ability to work in a collaborative, multifaceted environment and interact at all levels of the organization
* Familiar with quarterly and annual budgeting and planning process
* High level of initiative with the ability to work effectively, independently, and collaboratively under broad direction, while balancing multiple opposing priorities
* Prior experience in Sales Finance is a plus
* Mix of SaaS knowledge or support of software is strongly preferred.
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.