Executive Underwriter- Cyber E&O
Employment Type: Full-Time
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Chubb is currently seeking an Executive Underwriter for the Professional Liability team. Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
* Soliciting new and renewal submissions from brokers
* Determining terms, conditions and complex rating plans,
* Representing the company at client meetings
* Documenting Underwriting files
* Servicing accounts throughout the policy cycle and
* Underwriting a book of E&O related products in the Pacific Region that include:
* Miscellaneous Professional Liability
* Technology Errors & Omissions
* Public Officials Liability
* Cyber and Privacy Liability
* Excess Lawyers
* Architects & Engineers
* School Leaders Liability
* Real Estate Errors & Omissions
* Employed Lawyers Liability
* Media Liability
Within this role the Executive Underwriter will be expected to develop and maintain a broad network of brokerage relationships, underwrite and service existing renewals and new business, mentor and lead less experienced underwriters in Underwriting best practices and expand distribution and new business. Cross-marketing with other Chubb products and lines of business will be required as well.
Qualified candidates must possess an in-depth knowledge of E&O and Cyber and Privacy Liability products and concepts.
* A minimum of 7 years underwriting experience within E&O is required. Management or team lead experience is a plus.
* Experience developing and maintaining a broad network of brokerage relationships, demonstrated leadership abilities, negotiation skills and strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.