Real Estate Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full-Time
Choate Real Estate Group
This is unlike any other real estate team opportunity and is even for Entry Level Agents! At The Choate Group, we give you the tools and training to be successful and we also provide you a growth path to success is a true business endeavor where you can have your own team within the company.
If you are aggressive and dynamic, we want to hear from you! We have more qualified leads than we can handle therefore we need you. 100% of leads are paid for and provided by the Team! We focus on wholesale transactions as well as traditional buyers and sellers.
To qualify for this position, you must be success-driven, hardworking, and self-motivated. You should also be assertive, competitive, and a high performer who is a persuasive, outgoing people-person.
You must be licensed or in school to be licensed as a real estate agent in California. You must also be able to handle 30+ leads per month and follow our systems and procedures to close transactions.
A professional appearance is essential as well as being proficient with a computer and other electronic devices and possess the ability to catch on quickly in a fast-moving environment.
You must also be prepared to uphold our company Core Values which are:
- We are trusted, experts
- We believe in teamwork and collaboration
- We provide the customer with a 5-star experience
- We make them a priority
This is a commission-based position that has no ceiling on income and where first year earnings typically land right around $70,000 - $130,000.
Apply now and see what an energetic, dynamic, and collaborative team looks like and understand how that will make you a success in selling a lot of homes in the future!Compensation:
- Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to and services buyers and sellers. A variety of lead generation activities are incorporated: including phone prospecting, marketing to your sphere of influence, inbound sign calls, internet lead generation (Real Geeks, Zillow, etc.) and other methods.
- Participate in networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling/buying process.
- Attend client appointments set by our inside sales agents and convert into exclusive listing agreements or wholesale transactions.
- Must have a valid California Real Estate License or in school to become licensed.
- Fluent in Spanish is desired.
- Strong ability to understand and write contracts
- Passionate about selling.
- Customer service minded.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- Valid drivers license, reliable vehicle and insurance
About Choate Real Estate Group
The Choate Group is one of the top real estate teams in the Central Valley. In 2019, we sold over $28 million in volume and plan to sell over $34 million in 2020!
Our team's proven systems and support structures are built around maximizing what makes our team members successful, effective, and fun (selling lots of homes), while minimizing what they like the least (paperwork). We provide all transaction, administrative, marketing, and training support.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.