Support Tools Systems Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Role
Chime is growing our member (customer) experience organization, focused on developing and implementing a world-class member experience strategy that delivers a positive, meaningful experience across all touchpoints. It is built around 3 guiding principles:
* Frictionless product: Use member insights to mitigate member issues with a simple, transparent product
* Self-service: Provide self-service and automated capabilities to help members solve their own problems; create community for members to support each other
* Excellent support: When members do have to contact us, provide them with excellent service.
As the Support Tools Administrator you will administer the full suite of 3rd party systems and tools powering our Member Services organization, including Zendesk, Playvox, Five9, Slack, and others.
Reporting directly to the Lead Systems Administrator, you will be accountable for driving operational readiness for 2 to 3 individual product support tools, while developing and implementing processes that create tight feedback loops between our members, member service & experience teams, and product development teams, among others. You will find opportunities to use streamlined processes, metrics, better tools, and more efficient ways of supporting product change at tremendous scale.
As detailed below, the mandate of your role will be broad and focused on continually improving the member experience. The success of your role will ultimately be defined by member satisfaction across your assigned product areas, as measured by KPIs like contact rate, customer satisfaction and NPS.
This job cannot be performed in the state of Colorado.
In this role, you can expect to
* Apply your deep contact center product expertise, ensuring a meticulous configuration that supports both day-to-day operations and strategic demands while scaling.
* Leverage tool features, third-party integrations, API endpoints, and applications that drive member satisfaction and BPO utilization.
* Translate customer service policies and procedures for a rapidly growing line of products and services into automations and agent workflows.
* Safely implement configuration changes and resolve issues with minimal interruption to Operations & Member Experience organization; proactively communicate changes that will impact agent or Zendesk performance.
* Safeguard the privacy and security of members and their data by ensuring our configuration conforms to Chime security, legal, and compliance standards.
* Quickly execute administrative requests such as onboarding and off-boarding users, agents, and addressing.
To thrive in this role you
* Have a thorough understanding of Twilio, Five9, and Zendesk Enterprise.
* Think critically about complex settings and team needs and build systems and workflows with the ability to scale
* Maintain one or more certifications and knowledge regularly to stay up-to-date with changing technologies and job demands
* Work as well with a team as you can work independently
* Foster a sense of energy, ownership and personal commitment to the work
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we've empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We've built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $14.5B. We've raised over $1B in funding from leading investors including DST, Coatue, Tiger Global, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Dragoneer, Menlo, Whale Rock, Access, Forerunner, Crosslink, Cathay, aCrew, and others.
What we offer