People Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the role
We are hiring for a People Business Partner to work with our Senior People Partner in supporting Chime's technology teams. As our People Partner, you will help align business objectives with People solutions in the tech organizations you will support. We are looking for someone who can be a workforce planner, talent steward, program deployer, coach/ consultant, and culture guardian.
In this role, you can expect to
* Support leaders & align people strategy with business goals. Working alongside business leaders and senior people partners, you'll bring together your people expertise with knowledge of our business to deliver people strategies that help grow and develop our talent.
* Coach and develop managers. Leveraging your experience in organizational design, building high performing teams, and navigating difficult conversations to coach managers and leaders through the full range of the employee lifecycle.
* Manage organizational change. Collaborating with other People team members to effectively communicate and plan organizational changes by advocating for the needs of your client groups and facilitating communications and trainings.
* Advise compensation and total rewards. By partnering with people operations and senior people partners, you'll help drive decisions that align our culture with our reward strategies while ensuring internal parity.
* Champion tech culture: You'll work with other stakeholders to champion and steward the culture of our tech teams - ensuring that their unique voices, perspectives, and challenges are heard.
* Roll up your sleeves: From ad-hoc administrative work ro program design and roll out, you're ready to jump in and do what it takes to support our people programs.
To thrive in this role, you have
* At least 5 to 7 years of HR business partner experience.
* Expertise in building trusting relationships with leaders at all levels.
* A data driven mindset and use people metrics to inform decision making.
* A deep sense of empathy and understanding for the needs of diverse groups of people.
* The ability to strike a balance between strategic partnership-building and getting things done.
* Comfort with interpreting and using people data to tell a story and translating it into actionable strategy.
* A passion for advocating for others, speaking up even when it's difficult, and seeing others accomplish their goals
* A passion for seeing others grow through coaching, mentoring, and career development
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we've empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We've built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $14.5B. We've raised over $1B in funding from leading investors including DST, Coatue, Tiger Global, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Dragoneer, Menlo, Whale Rock, Access, Forerunner, Crosslink, Cathay, aCrew, and others.
What we offer